Curriculum Progress Tools Support ContractSubscribe to news
For practical advice and guidance on implementing the PaCT there are two strands of support available in 2017 through the Curriculum Tools Support contract.
- A workshop introducing the Curriculum Progress Tools (PaCT and LPF).
- Data literacy and implementation support to use the progress tools to understand and respond to student progress and achievement against the New Zealand Curriculum (NZC).
Kāhui Ako, schools and kura that wish to access this support should email firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to the above Kāhui Ako, schools and kura can access the following to assist with implementing the progress tools
- The Learning Progressions website - https://lpf.education.govt.nz/ (external link)
- The Progress and Consistency Tool information website - https://pactinfo.education.govt.nz/ (external link)
- The PaCT Demo site - https://pact-sandpit.education.govt.nz/saml/temp_signup/ (external link)
- The Learning Progression Framework App which is available from the Apple Store or Google Play
See Flyer [PDF, 376 KB] for more information