PaCT for Teachers
How will the PaCT help me?
It’s a great resource that will help you in the classroom. The PaCT will:
- Prompt you to notice what students know and can do in mathematics, reading and writing
- Clarify what it means to progress as a learner in mathematics, reading and writing
- Help identify groups of students who need additional support
- Inform teaching programmes
- Give you confidence in your interim and end of year Overall Teacher Judgments (OTJs)
- Help overcome the difficulties in making OTJs for students who achieve highly in some aspects of mathematics, reading and writing but not in others
- Inform moderation discussions
- Help you monitor student and class progress throughout the year
Find out more about the PaCT frameworks.