The PaCT produces a range of reports that assist teachers, schools leaders, parents, whanau, students and Boards of Trustees.
There are a variety of reports for teachers about their class(es) and the students they teach. These can be used to:
- Track student and class progress
- Decide the next learning steps for a class
- Give constructive feedback to students, parents and whanau on student progress and achievement
For school leaders, the PaCT provides an overview of student progress and achievement across the school. The school-level reports can be filtered by gender, ethnicity or year level and can be used to:
- Inform school and team planning;
- Track the progress of student and identify areas to target;
- Report to the Board of Trustees.
Explore the use and benefits of reports by working through the modules below.
Click on the picture to open the module on PaCT reports – for teachers. Before viewing the module please check that your web browser or tablet is compatible.
Click on the picture below to open the module on PaCT reports – for school leaders. Before viewing the module please check that your web browser or tablet is compatible.
For further guidance download the Reports [PDF, 1.7 MB] section of the User Guide