KAMAR fully integrates with the PaCTSubscribe to news
The KAMAR student management system (SMS) is now fully automated with the PaCT.
This means information will be regularly transferred between the PaCT and KAMAR with no need for manual processing by schools.
What do schools need to do to?
If KAMAR has been selected in the PaCT as your SMS provider, you do not have to do anything!
If you haven’t already selected KAMAR as your SMS provider in the PaCT, your PaCT administrator simply has to:
1. Change your SMS settings (under Manage; Change SMS Settings)
2. Check that KAMAR is set as the SMS provider, if not
a. Select Use SMS
b. Select KAMAR from the drop-down list, and
3. Select Get Secret and copy the string
4. PaCT can export judgment data into your SMS automatically - select to use this function in PaCT or not
5. Save the changes.
1. Under IAM/PaCT tab, select PaCT configuration
2. Beside the school name, paste in the secret code copied from the PaCT
3. Save changes.