Administration for the PaCT
Administration tasks for the PaCT include:
Managing changes to reporting cycles:
- Check annually to ensure PaCT reporting cycles are complete before teachers start writing reports.
Managing data from ENROL:
- Your school can only make judgments for students that are officially enrolled. Make sure ENROL is up to date with leavers or new arrivals.
- ENROL sends a weekly file to the PaCT. We recommend you check the ENROL data weekly.
Data to and from the Student Management System (SMS):
- Most SMS can integrate with the PaCT. This means you don’t have to manually import or export data.
- For further guidance download the SMS information sheet [PDF, 178 KB]
- You can change a teacher’s level of access
- You may need to add new users or remove teachers who have left
Managing groups of students:
- There are a number of different ways to create groups. Consult pages 2.13 to 2.15 of the Administration [PDF, 1.2 MB] section of the User Guide [PDF, 8.3 MB].
Managing Student Data:
- Information from ENROL or your SMS may need to be checked and validated in the PaCT. The PaCT will notify you if there is data that needs attention.